Wednesday 28 September 2016

This blocking from bed is not all it is cracked up to be

So here I am in bed its late and I'm tired. I couldn't help but notice that the last message I recorded was full of errors. It is much harder to edit errors on your phone ran on A laptop or PC. However I wanted to share that thought with you, things will be okay in the end. This is the first step of your  last journey. Hang on – that didn't sound as uplifting as I meant it. Let me put it another way this is the first step of the last journey you will take, even if it takes the rest of your life. It's a journey. I think we established that. Return new was going to tag return. All I was trying to do that we start a new paragraph.

So now you see the problems with logging from bed. I'm reading a good book at the moment it's called the Immortals by SE Mr. That should be S space E Lister. It's about Time travel and I like time travel. Anyway that's enough drivel good night

No comments:

Post a Comment